Nbr. 21-2015, January 2015
- Director and Shareholder Liability at Pike River Coal
- In a Constitutional State: Magna Carta in New Zealand 1840-2015
- Cross-Pollination or Contamination: Global Influences on New Zealand Law
- Law Teaching On Trial: The Expectations and Experiences of First Year Canterbury Law Students
- Finding Certainty in Determining whether a 'De Facto Relationship' Exists: An Impossible Task?
- International and Regional Influences on Tonga's Mental Health Act
- Sentencing Law and Practice By Geoff Hall
- Consumer Law in New Zealand (2nd edition) By Kate Tokeley (Ed)
- Dragged Through the Mud: Can Disincentives to Witness Participation in Criminal Trials be Removed?