Nbr. 23-2017, January 2017
- Contractual Interpretation: Do Judges Sometimes Say One Thing and Do Another?
- The Relationship between States of Emergency, Politics and the Rule of Law
- Head-Swapped Photographs & Copyright: A New Zealand Perspective
- Extraordinary Powers and Political constitutionalism
- The Steward and the Stewardship
- Disaster Law By Kristian Cedervall Lauta, Routledge, 2015
- Is There a Need for Greater Regulation of Insolvency Practitioners in New Zealand? Exploring the Options for Reform