Nbr. 27-2020, June 2020
- Editorial: Voices of the Pacific in a Globalised World
- Securing the Pacific in a Globalised World: New and Emerging Developments in International Law
- Regional Disaster Risk Reduction: Is there a Pacific Way?
- Building on the Past: China's Evolving Presence in Samoa
- Land Tenure in Solomon Islands: Past, Present and Future
- Koe Tu'i Ko E Pule, The King is Sovereign: An Analysis of the 2017 Dissolution of the Tongan Parliament
- We Are Voyagers!' Building a Pacific Critical Legal Theory for a New Voyage to Freedom