Vol. 41 Nbr. 5, September 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Brexit: a long march: Rita Ricketts reflects on the recent British vote in favour of leaving the European Union.
- Europe after the British exit: demise or reinvention? Stephen Hoadley analyses the implication of Brexit for Europe and concludes that the European Union will survive intact, but will have to adjust, if not reinvent itself.
- NATO's summit of unity: Zbigniew Gniatkowski reviews the recent NATO deliberations in Warsaw.
- Putting our refuge hand up: Molly Kennedy discusses New Zealand's approach to the pressing problem of refugee resettlement in the global context.
- Peter Fraser's post-war diplomacy: Ken Ross examines the international activities of New Zealand's wartime prime minister.
- The Obama presidency: Mark Gilbert takes a looks back at the challenges and accomplishments of the present US administration.
- New Zealand and the United Nations 70 years on: Murray McCully launches a new volume that highlights New Zealand's role in the world body.
- Out of the Mountains: The Coming Age of the Urban Guerrilla.
- United Nations Peacekeeping Challenge: The Importance of the Integrated Approach.
- Extrastatecraft: The Power of Infrastructure Space.
- The National Council meeting.