Vol. 42 Nbr. 2, March 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- The audacity of Trump: how he won and what we missed: Reuben Steff dicusses the outcome of the recent American presidential election.
- The audacity of hope: Rita Ricketts reflects on Hillary Clinton's failed bid for the US presidency.
- Looking for opportunities with President Trump: Wayne Mapp considers the way forward for New Zealand as old certainties are wiped away.
- Shinzo Abe pushes hard on a regional agenda: Stuart McMillan reviews the recent Abe-Putin meeting and its aftermath.
- New Zealand's Pacific policies--time for a reset? Anna Powles and Michael Powles argue that a reconsideration of New Zealand's approach to the Pacific Islands region is warranted.
- China in a global context over half a century: Peter Harris reviews China's place in the world during its transformation from an isolated and internally divided state to the strong, independent and self-assured power of today.
- A deeply flawed legacy: Hugh Steadman provides an alternative view of President Obama's foreign policy record.
- The End of Plenty: The Race to Feed a Crowded World.
- Conflict in Myanmar: War, Politics, Religion.
- China and the Pacific: The View from Oceania.
- Helen Clark: Inside Stories.