Vol. 42 Nbr. 3, May 2017
- Tillerson cuts teeth on the Korean peninsula: Stuart McMillan comments on the recent visit to South Korea by the new US secretary of state.
- China in a global context over half a century: Peter Harris continues his review of China's place in the world by looking at its response to changes in the international order following the demise of the Soviet Union.
- Adjusting to the Trump presidency: Robert Ayson comments on the implications of Donald Trump's foreign policy for New Zealand and suggests the need for damage control.
- The times they are a-changing: Brian Lynch reviews New Zealand's options in an increasingly volatile international environment.
- Asia-Pacific regional integration--with or without the United States? Stephen Jacobi discusses the outlook for regional trade and investment in a profoundly changed situation.
- NZIIA Publications.
- John Key's global diplomacy: Ken Ross examines the role of the recently retired prime minister in international affairs.
- Clinton's defeat in historical perspective: Dmitry Shlapentokh comments on Hillary Clinton's failed presidential bid and compares her to Marie Antoinette.
- China's Future.
- The South China Sea Dispute: Navigating Diplomatic and Strategic Tensions.
- Asia's Security.
- National Office and branch activities.