Vol. 43 Nbr. 1, January 2018
- Kiwi in a kaffiyeh or a tui in a tallis? Ann Beaglehole looks back at New Zealand's approach to the formation of the state of Israel 70 years ago and the early New Zealand-Israel relationship.
- Achieving the impossible: Paul Sinclair discusses President Trump's approach to the challenge presented by North Korea.
- Seeking constructive dialogue with North Korea: Paul Bellamy outlines unofficial interaction between New Zealanders and the Pyongyang regime.
- Burnishing New Zealand's small state rampant credentials: Ken Ross discusses the UN legacies of Helen Clark and several other New Zealanders.
- The future of the Commonwealth: Sir Anand Satyanand reviews the relevance of the unique, respected world-wide organisation to New Zealand.
- Opportunities for the future: Gray Southon discusses New Zealand experiences in collective and common security and calls for a strategy of respectful engagement.
- NZIIA Publications.
- BALANCING ACTS: Reflections of a New Zealand Diplomat.
- ARMY FUNDAMENTALS: From Making Soldiers to the Limits of the Military Instrument.
- National Office and branch activities.
- Dr Malcolm James Campbell Templeton QSO: 12 May 1924-11 September 2017.