Vol. 43 Nbr. 5, September 2018
- Korea's new journey towards a nuclear-free and peaceful peninsula: Ambassador Seung-bae Yeo reviews the outcome of the President Moon-Chairman Kim summits.
- The great cyber game: Dylan Stent discusses North Korea's cyber strategy in the 21st century.
- New Zealand-North Korea: towards constructive engagement: Paul Bellamy surveys interaction between two countries that have limited contact.
- Defending New Zealand: a new emphasis: Wayne Mapp reviews New Zealand defence policy in light of the recently released strategy statement.
- Coping with the challenges of modern existence: Terence O'Brien comments on international relations in the age of Trump.
- Alister McIntosh and John Beaglehole: NZIIA pals: Ken Ross outlines the relationship of two giants in their field.
- The enduring Korean ceasefire: Ian McGibbon comments on the 65th anniversary of the armistice that stopped the fighting on the Korean peninsula.
- NEW ZEALAND AND THE WORLD: Past, Present, and Future.
- SECURITY AT A PRICE: The International Politics of U.S. Ballistic Missile Defense.
- FALSE FLAGS: Disguised German Raiders of World War II.
- The National Council meeting.