Vol. 44 Nbr. 1, January 2019
- The case for New Zealand diplomacy.
- Australian perspectives on the Indo-Pacific: Frances Adamson outlines Australia's approach to regional co-operation and relations with New Zealand.
- MFAT at 75.
- Advancing a progressive trade policy.
- John Mulgan: New Zealand wants you.
- An eye, an ear and a voice: New Zealand's changing place in the world: Ian McGibbon reports on the MFAT 75th anniversary conference.
- Putting India on the radar screen: Nick Bridge continues his account of his time as New Zealand high commissioner in India.
- Forging the short-lived ANZAXIS: Ian McGibbon notes the 75th anniversary of New Zealand's first international agreement.
- RENDEZVOUS WITH OBLIVION.
- THE FOUR FLASH POINTS: How Asia Goes to War.
- ASIA'S RECKONING: The Struggle for Global Dominance.
- LAW, POLITICS AND THE LIMITS OF PROSECUTING MASS ATROCITY.
- National Office and branch activities.