Vol. 44 No. 5, September 2019
- Overseas trade: challenges and opportunities: David Parker reviews New Zealand's trade negotiation strategy and performance and outlines the government's efforts to create a more productive, sustainable and inclusive economy.
- Are videogames the next frontier for politics after Twitter? Marcal Sanmarti reviews the development of videogames and the prospect of their use in the political world.
- Diplomacy--protecting our interests: Winston Peters outlines the government's achievements in intensifying New Zealand's international voice and some of the challenges it faces, especially trade risks.
- A forgotten anniversary: Ian McGibbon recalls a battle that sealed Nazi Germany's fate 75 years ago.
- Prospects for the far flank: Balaji Chandramohan comments on India's strategic orientation after the recent general elections.
- Time for the revisionists: Denis Lenihan suggest that it is time to reassess the relationship between Alister McIntosh, Paddy Costello and the Department of External Affairs.
- From Cancun to Katowice: a remarkable journey: Jo Tyndall reflects on her experience as New Zealand's climate change ambassador.
- New Zealand declares war: Ian McGibbon recalls a major step in New Zealand's path to independence.
- Taiwan 1998-2001: Nick Bridge recalls his experience heading New Zealand's mission in Taipei.
- RUPTURE: The Crisis of Liberal Democracy.
- SECURITY WITHOUT NUCLEAR DETERRENCE.
- SEE NO EVIL: New Zealand's Betrayal of the People of West Papua.
- EXPANDING HORIZON OF INDIA'S SOUTHEAST ASIA POLICY: 'Look', 'Move' and 'Act' East.
- National Office and branch activities.