Vol. 46 Nbr. 1, January 2021
- America divided: Roberto Rabel discusses what the 2020 elections mean for foreign relations.
- Assessing the Pacific Reset: Dr Iati Iati examines and analyses some of the key tenets of New Zealand's approach to Pacific Islands countries.
- East Timor in the world today: Adaljiza Magno outlines the experience of one of the world's newest states and explains its approach to international affairs.
- Punching above our extra-terrestrial weight: Marcal Sanmarti discusses New Zealand's response to the new space race.
- Debunking Freyberg's Mexico myth: Ian McGibbon addresses a longstanding but intriguing misconception about Bernard Freyberg's early military service.
- A SEAT AT THE TABLE: New Zealand and the United Nations Security Council 2015-2016.
- PROTECTING THE THIRD POLE: Transplanting International Law.
- FASCISTS AMONG US: Online Hate and the Christchurch Massacre.
- ECONOMISTS AT WAR: How a Handful of Economists Helped Win and Lose the World Wars.
- Changing direction: Sir Anand Satyanand and Melanie Thornton outline their vision for the NZIIA under the new arrangements recently approved by the National Council.
- National Office and branch activities.