Vol. 46 No. 5, September 2021
- Fostering partnership: the view from Washington: Kurt Campbell explains US policy in the Indo-Pacific region and responds to questions.
- Making way in a post-Covid world: Jacinda Ardern outlines her government's approach to foreign policy issues in the new era that will follow the pandemic.
- Representing New Zealand values and culture: Dame Patsy Reddy discusses her term as governor-general and, in particular, the international aspects of her role.
- Doing business with Russia: Stuart Prior and Gerald McGhie suggest that it is time for mutual co-operation.
- Can the United States win a new Cold War? Dmitry Shlapentokh predicts that China will win in the 'market of ideas' because its economic model is producing rising living standards.
- The scramble for Mars: Marcal Sanmarti discusses the prospects and implications of engagement with the red planet.
- Standing in the future: Ian McGibbon reports on the NZIIA's recent national conference.
- FRIDAYS WITH JIM: Conversations about our country with Jim Bolger.
- WAR: How Conflict Shaped Us.
- HOW SPIES THINK: Ten lessons in intelligence.
- National Office and branch activities.