Nbr. 24, March 2005
- Race and ethnicity in public policy: does it work?
- Community-based child welfare for aboriginal children: supporting resilience through structural change.
- What works?
- Performance-based research fund--implications for research in the social sciences and social policy.
- Social cohesion: a policy and indicator framework for assessing immigrant and host outcomes.
- The impact of family structure and family change on child outcomes: a personal reading of the research literature.
- Work participation among people with disabilities: does the type of disability influence the outcome?
- Overworked families? Changes in the paid working hours of families with young children, 1986 to 2001.
- What works for children and what works in research implementation? Experiences from a research and development project in the United Kingdom.