Nbr. 29, November 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- Transforming science: how our structures limit innovation.
- Strengthening health, wellbeing and equity: embedding policy-level HIA in New Zealand.
- Child impact reporting.
- Safety issues in the lives of children with learning disabilities.
- How Tikanga guides and protects the research process: insights from the Hauora Tane project.
- Ill health, disability, benefit and work: a summary of recent research.
- A profile of health and disability related benefit recipients in New Zealand.
- Understanding the growth in invalid's benefit receipt in New Zealand.
- Assessing the impacts on health of an urban development strategy: a case study of the greater Christchurch urban development strategy.
- Assessing the health and wellbeing impacts of urban planning in Avondale: a New Zealand case study.
- Reflections after the 2006 IAFFE conference on feminist economics.
- Aotearoa New Zealand national evaluation conference.
- Cross-sector dialogue for healthier policies: an overview of the 2006 health impact assessment conference.