Nbr. 31, July 2007
- Good housekeeping: ensuring the basis for sustained poverty reduction.
- Social sustainability: New Zealand solutions for Tocqueville's problem.
- The dangers of information sharing.
- Jail mums: the status of adult female prisoners among young female prisoners in Christchurch women's prison.
- Subjective wellbeing and the city.
- The social implications of decarbonising the New Zealand economy.
- The longer-term employment outcomes of people who move from a benefit to work.
- Changing the culture of contracting: funding for outcomes.
- Family violence in Asian communities, combining research and community development.
- How does investment in tertiary education improve outcomes for New Zealanders?