Nbr. 34, April 2009
- "Baby bonus" or paid parental leave--which one is better?
- Paid parental leave under (new) Labour.
- Facilitating fertility and paid work: contemporary family-friendly policy initiatives and their social impacts in Australasia.
- Police-initiated protection orders (safety orders) and their potential impact on women: a discussion document.
- Child protection policy and practice: a relationship lost in translation.
- Challenges to implementing good practice guidelines for evaluation with Maori: a Pakeha perspective.
- Responding to the demand for quicker evaluation findings.
- Just who do we think children are? New Zealanders' attitudes about children, childhood and parenting: an analysis of submissions on the bill to repeal section 59 of the Crimes Act 1961.
- A place where it is not okay to hit children: the role of professionals.
- Kids on quads: responding to rural risks.
- The impact of the performance-based research fund on the research productivity of New Zealand universities.
- Public and media responses to the first tobacco litigation trial in New Zealand (Pou versus Bat).
- Tracking the availability of drugs in New Zealand: implications for policy response.