Nbr. 37, June 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Children's perceptions of violence: the nature, extent and impact of their experiences.
- Cultural identity and pregnancy/parenthood by age 20: evidence from a New Zealand birth cohort.
- 'What do boot camps really achieve?': a means-end analysis of the limited service volunteers programme.
- The relationship between school and youth offending.
- Still kicking? The Royal Commission on Social Policy, 20 years on.
- Neo-liberal reform and attitudes towards social citizenship: a review of New Zealand public opinion data 1987-2005.
- Rural families, industry change and social capital: some considerations for policy.
- The widening gap: perceptions of poverty and income inequalities and implications for health and social outcomes.
- Public health system responsiveness to refugee groups in New Zealand: activation from the bottom up.
- Family functioning in families with alcohol and other drug addiction.
- Social indicators and social reporting in New Zealand, and the potential contribution of the family whanau and wellbeing project.
- Social and recreational travel: the destinations, travel modes and C[O.sub.2] emissions of New Zealand households.