Books and Journals
- Whew - big sigh of relief from Penrose - continuous disclosue obligations
- Do councils now owe a duty of care to building developers?
- Strong mandate for change from NZX listing rule consultation
- Earthquake-prone buildings: an update
- Tenant liability for damage High Court ruling
- Governance Codes And Regulation: A Warrant Of Fitness, Not An Indicator Of Driver Capability!
- Silver lining in slower capital markets in New Zealand
- Kiwi in a kaffiyeh or a tui in a tallis? Ann Beaglehole looks back at New Zealand's approach to the formation of the state of Israel 70 years ago and the early New Zealand-Israel relationship.
- Achieving the impossible: Paul Sinclair discusses President Trump's approach to the challenge presented by North Korea.