Books and Journals
Sources in this library
- Economy and Business (2051)
- Social Sciences (380)
- Public and Administrative Law (70)
- A pivotal moment for Poland and the world: Andrew Wierzbicki interviews Wojciech Gerwel, under-secretary of state of Poland's Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- A fruitful partnership: Grzegorz Kowal reflects on the 50-year diplomatic relationship between New Zealand and Poland.
- Polish solidarity with Ukraine one year on: Roberto Rabel, reporting on his recent observations in Poland, predicts on-going support for the struggle against Russian aggression.
- Progressing international law: Penelope Ridings discusses the role of the UN International Law Commission and its relevance to New Zealand.
- In the shadow of Admiral Zheng: Punsara Amarasinghe points to the deep roots of current Chinese maritime ambitions in Indian Ocean, as reflected in Sri Lanka's predicament.
- The past was a foreign country: Rita Ricketts reflects upon the efforts to promote diversity in New Zealand's diplomatic service.
- Towards equitable outcomes: Jan Tinetti outlines the government's approach to education with particular emphasis on the needs of Pacific community and Pacific Islands students.
- Providing an eye, an ear and a voice: Ian McGibbon notes the 80th anniversary of the creation of New Zealand's diplomatic service.
- CHINA'S DIGITAL SILK ROAD: Setting Standards, Powering Growth.
- PEACEMONGER: Owen Wilkes: International Peace Researcher.