Books and Journals
- Extending the Fiji-New Zealand partnership: Sitiveni Rabuka reflects on Fiji's longstanding ties with New Zealand and predicts closer co-operation in future.
- Aotearoa New Zealand's place in a troubled world: Nanaia Mahuta highlights the significance of fostering partnership and partnering to deliver international solutions.
- Providing New Zealand's land power: Rose King outlines the mission and role of the army in providing the government with options in meeting the challenges faced by the country.
- Continuing New Zealand's foreign policy legacy: Chris Hipkins provides a survey of his government's approach to and achievements in the international sphere.
- Why business as usual is a risk for New Zealand's foreign policy: Jayden Evett critiques the recent foreign policy speech by the prime minister.
- Integrated statecraft: an idea whose time has come: Tom Barber comments on a change of approach he detected in the prime minister's NZIIA speech.
- National Office and branch activities.
- AMBASSADOR'S TROPHY.
- Can Liddell Hart's 'indirect approach' survive in Ukraine? Punsara Amarasinghe considers Ukrainian resistance against Russian war strategy.
- WHEN CHINA ATTACKS: A Warning to America.