Vol. 46 Nbr. 4, July 2021
- Samoa's 2021 election: the perfect storm for a crisis: Iati Iati reflects on the problems Samoa has been experiencing in forming a new government.
- Meeting the Covid challenge: Mark Brown suggests the need for enduring relationships and transformative partnerships to build a better future for the Cook Islands.
- Honey pot--or not? Patricia Sexton explores the link between trans-national crime in the Pacific and crypto-currency.
- Georgia: self-determination of whom? Nino Kemoklidze discusses the question of the 'indivisibility' of his country in relation to the secession of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
- The battle for 6G has already started: Marcal Sanmarti comments on the incipient struggle for supremacy in the next round of the digital technology development competition.
- Navigating global challenges: Laura Clark outlines how the United Kingdom is dealing with threats to its security and way of life in the decade ahead.
- THE BOAT THAT BROUGHT ME: The lively memoir of a diplomat, husband and self-confessed cricket tragic.
- PHENOMENAL AND WICKED: Attrition and Reinforcement in the New Zealand Expeditionary Force at Gallipoli.
- SOUTHEAST ASIAN AFFAIRS 2020.
- The Annual General Meeting.
- Merwyn Norrish CNZM: 28 October 1926-21 May 2021.