Vol. 47 No. 1, January 2022
- Beyond the Moon and Mars: Marcal Sanmarti discusses the scramble for the inner solar system.
- Economic transition through aerospace: Paul Stocks outlines the government's approach to developing New Zealand's space industry.
- NZIIA Publications.
- A positive plan for a new frontier: James Araci reviews the United Kingdom's space strategy.
- Boosting space industries down under: Nicholas Borroz compares the space agency interventions in New Zealand and Australia.
- What next for the nuclear 'grand bargain?' Phil Twyford outlines the government's thinking on the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.
- From the American Century to the Liberal Century: Stephen Hoadley looks back at America's geopolitical failures and successes during his lifetime and hopes for a more liberal future.
- A confusing threat: Andrew Renton-Green reflects on international terrorism, terrorists and some terrorist organisations.
- THE CONGO TRIALS IN THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT.
- NEW MOONS FOR SAM: Becoming Kiwi--Life of a New Zealand Diplomat.
- National Office and branch activities.