Vol. 47 No. 4, July 2022
- Showcasing Aotearoa New Zealand: Clayton Kimpton discusses New Zealand's involvement in Expo 2020 Dubai.
- Towards a liberal aviation regime: David Greig compares New Zealand's external aviation approach with trade policy.
- Trade promotion in challenging times: Damien O'Connor explains the government's approach to trade issues in the face of pandemic and war stresses.
- Facing challenges in the international relations space: Gerry Brownlee provides an Opposition perspective on New Zealand's foreign policy.
- A Commonwealth relations duo: Martin Holmes discusses the role played by Heinrich von Haast and William Downie Stewart Jr in promoting imperial unity.
- Midway turning point: Ian McGibbon notes the 80th anniversary of arguably the most important battle in New Zealand's history.
- PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW: A New Zealand Perspective.
- OUR FIRST FOREIGN WAR: The Impact of the South African War 1899-1902 on New Zealand.
- HARD CHOICES: What Britain Does Next.
- CHINA AND JAPAN: Facing History.
- The NZIIA's Annual General Meeting.