Nbr. 22, July 2004
> SIGN UP FREE
- Understanding social capital within community/ government policy networks.
- Working for families: the impact on child poverty.
- Are the outcomes of young adults linked to the family income experienced in childhood?
- Triggering movements into and out of child poverty: a comparative study of New Zealand, Britain and West Germany.
- An employment barrier: the health status of DPB recipients' children.
- Time-use data and work-life policy development.
- Building research strategies in child welfare: a research and evaluation framework for policy and practice.
- Methodological lessons learned from the process evaluation of the comprehensive strategy for serious, violent, and chronic juvenile offenders.
- Assessing the adequacy of private provision for retirement: a living standards perspective.
- The ends and means of welfare: coping with economic and social change in Australia by Peter Saunders.
- Strengthening Family Relationships Conference.