Vol. 42 Nbr. 5, September - September 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Why Poland is a threat to the European Union: Stuart McMillan warns that the Polish Law and Justice Party's policies may have serious consequences.
- Seeking opportunities in a turbulent world: Bill English reviews his government's approach to international affairs.
- Meeting the challenge of the globalisation paradox: Andrew Little outlines a Labour vision for meeting the global challenges ahead.
- NZIIA publications.
- Towards a new global compact: James Shaw provides a Green Party perspective on world affairs and the challenges and opportunities now confronting New Zealand.
- Alister McIntosh: a mandarin for all seasons: Ken Ross examines the long-serving secretary of external affairs' relationship with contrasting prime ministers in the 1950s.
- Peace and justice: George Troup discusses the role of the legal institutions of The Hague in international affairs.
- The Big Stick: The Limits of Soft Power and the Necessity of Military Force.
- New Zealand National Security: Challenges, Trends and Issues.
- The Broken Decade: Prosperity, Depression and Recovery in New Zealand, 1928-39.
- New Zealand Trade Negotiations.
- The National Council.
- The full list of officers elected at the National Council meeting.